Best Pick up Lines to say to your Girlfriend, Crush or Friends





  1. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
  2. I think there is something wrong in my eyes. Because i can't take them off you
  3. If beauty were time you'd be eternity
  4.  i just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are 
  5. Can i borrow a kiss ? I promise i will give it back
  6. Your hands look heavy. Let me hold it for you
  7.  If a thousand painters work for thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you
  8. IF  you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous
  9. Roses are red and Violets are blue, I can't rhyme but can i date you ?
  10. Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours
  11.  Roses are Red, I have a Crush, Whenever I am around you,, all I do is blush
  12. There is not a word in the dicttionary to describe how beautiful you are ?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Sign Up into EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.

    contact address: (31) 641-979389
    support@enjoyxoxo.com
    Kruitberg 5634, 1104 CA, Amsterdam Zuidoost. Netherlands

    For More Information Visit Here -- corny pick up lines

    ReplyDelete